The administration and configuration of Office 365 can done using PowerShell. To connect to the Office 365, you need the appropriate modules installed. These modules are available from Microsoft website. This article describes how to connect to Office 365 provider.
- Install the Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant
- Install the Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell
- Open PowerShell and import the MsOnline Module or use the desktop shortcut which was created by the installer.
- Connect to your Microsoft Office 365 accountConnect-MsolService
Use your Office 365 LiveID to login (for example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Now you can start working with Windows Powershell in your Office 365 account, if you need some more help about the available Powershell cmdlets you can list them withGet-Command –Module MsOnline